Information We Collect
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The types of information we may collect include:
• Personal Information you provide to us when you register to use the website, such as your name, email address, phone number, and physical address;
• Demographic information such as your age, gender, and interests;
• Information about your activities on the website, such as what content you view, download, or comment on;
• Information about your computer, such as your IP address, operating system, and browser type;
• Financial information, such as your payment information when you make a purchase; and
• Other information relevant to customer surveys, offers, and other services.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect about you for a variety of purposes, including:
• To provide you with services and products you request;
• To personalize your experience on the website;
• To improve our services and products;
• To contact you with offers and promotions;
• To analyze website usage and trends; and
• To protect the security and integrity of our website.
Sharing Your Information
We may share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
• With service providers and business partners who perform services on our behalf;
• In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process;
• When we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or violations of our Terms of Service;
• To protect and defend our rights or property; and
• With your consent or at your request.
We take reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
Changes to This Policy